I feel like I always start with a note about the weather on these posts... but I can't introduce September without making a comment about the glorious sunshine that has paid us a surprise visit! However, if spending time in the sun isn't your bag, or if you're looking for something to do once the rain sets back in, we've got a great line up for you this month!!
We've got 50% off personal training with Katie... see below for more details!
Kaman is now offering deep tissue massage on Fridays and Saturdays, an absolute god send for sorting out those sports niggles!
And, we've the first Tarot Group on Friday 29th September at 7pm which you can sign up for here.
50% off 1-2-1 personal training with Katie!
For the whole month of September, if you sign up to personal training with Katie, we're giving you 50% off your first month. At the moment, Katie has session times available Wednesdays between 9.30am and 2pm and Thursdays at 4pm. We'd love for you to come along to have a look around and meet Katie so see if she's the right coach for you. So, if you're intersested, drop us a message at [email protected] and we'll get you in for a chat!
Strong Woman Club - personal goals in a group environment!
Strong Woman Club enables you to achieve your personal goals in a group environment! So if you like the idea of having a personalised programme but also prefer training with other like-minded women, this is the option for you!
We now have several SWC times across the week for you to choose from:
- Monday 12.15pm
- Tuesday 12.15pm
- Wednesday 1pm
- Thursday 5.30pm
Strong Woman Club memberships start from £70 per month for one class a week. Contact us at [email protected] if you'd like to find out more or pop down for a chat and a chance to look around and meet our coaches.
Angelic Yoga - Sunday 23rd September, 12pm-1.30pm, £15.
Angelic Yoga is a unique yoga class developed by Helen Crossley, which combines Hatha Yoga and Angelic Healing. These classes are a gentle practice, providing a very relating experience which will leave you feeling stretched, refreshed and rejuvenated.
Angelic yoga sessions are held once a quarter at Spark Life. To book onto this beautiful and unique experience, click here.
Hire our space!
Are you looking for a space to hire? We can offer any of our studio rooms for rent so you can choose the space that's right for you. There are 2 toilets in the building and a kitchen where brews and biscuits are available with an honesty box.
- The Fabulous Room - a home from home that comfortably seats 6-7 people. We've used this space for meetings, craft workshops, informal gatherings and book club.
- The Yoga Room - a large multipurpose space for a wide range of uses. A hard vinyl floor and open space clear of equipment of clutter means we can help you to arrange this as you need. chairs are available on request and yoga mats are also available as part of the hire. This space comfortably houses 8 people on mats for fitness related activities or up to 20 people standing, sitting or seated for meetings.
- The Red Room - This is our fitness space with fixed martial arts floor mats. The space is large enough to comfortably train 5-6 people in fitness activities. We can also hire this for meetings, but the flooring restricts the use of chairs or tables. This room has immediate access to our main entrance for those visiting.
Costs of hire are dependent on the weekday and time of day. Currently, Saturdays are available for full day hire of any of our spaces and Sunday afternoons and evenings are also fully available. Hourly hire of the space may be possible at other times.
- Half day Saturday/Sunday 9am - 1pm / 2pm - 6pm: £50
- Full day Saturday 9am - 6pm: £90
- Peak hourly rate: £20 per hour
- Off peak hourly rate: £10 per hour.
- Peak times: all day Monday - Thursday, Friday 6am-1pm, weekends 9am-6pm.
- Off peak times: Friday post-2pm, weekends pre-8am and post-6pm.
To arrange a visit / book one of our spaces contact Maggie at [email protected] or send a WhatsApp to 07790956673.